Sunday 16 October 2011

Myspace, Facebook and now Google+!

This is my introductory post to Blogger!

This site seems pretty cool, very simple layout..... somewhat reminds me of the old Myspace days. I haven't visited that site in months and months! I wonder what It's like now? Since Myspace I've converted to Facebook... But now it seems that Facebook is travelling down the same path that Myspace took. They are continually updating features that were good as they were... But, what can you do?

I've been trying to part myself from Facebook and convert to Google+, but its hard because all my friends and family have not yet converted to Google+    ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶
If you are yet to make an account, I strongly suggest you do. It's not yet 100% finished, I'm quite sure its in its Beta stage, so It's not totally open to the public yet, you still need to be invited or get an invite like, GUESS WHAT! I have one for you :) https://plus.google.com/i/OLb0FlKfy6s:SNdMxokh7l8

Oh, and once you've made your account, be sure to add me to one of your circles! You don't know what circles are yet do you? Don't worry, you will soon understand.

My Google+:

https://plus.google.com/111497201955207478388/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment